3 nights lodging / 2 days fishing : $2200.00 per person
4 nights / 3 days fishing : $3000.00 "
5 nights / 4 days fishing : $3600.00 "
6 nights / 5 days fishing : $4200.00 "
--Single day of fishing aboard the "2Day" : $325 per person plus tax = $351.50 (up to 14 passengers per fishing trip) _________________________________________________
Private boat rate: $4200.00 per day (up to 14 passengers)
* Charters-- All trips are out of Seward. However the following can also be arranged: Kenai River, Float plane fishing trips and Bear viewing, Kenai Fjord and Whale Watching, Dog Sled trips, or other custom adventures. Call 907-321-8886 for pricing.
Kenai River Trip (Options: King Salmon, Sockey, Silvers, or Rainbows)
Fly Out Trips
We also offer Whale Watching, Wildlife Viewing, Pleasure Cruises
Fishing and Kayaking Drop Offs.
1) We require a 25% deposit on all reservations before the reserved date will be confirmed. For all cancellations occurring prior to January 1, the year of the trip, we will refund full amount. Your payment is due in full no later than April 15, the year of your trip.
2) For reservations made after April 15, the year of the trip, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking with the balance due in full within 30 days.
3) For reservations made within 30 days of trip, the balance is due in full at time of booking.
4) Cancellations made by client before April 15 will be refunded in full if we can find another client/s to fill the reservation. If we cannot fill the reservation, then, we will retain $350 per person from your refund.
5) All cancellations made by the client that fall within the 30-day cancellation window, prior to the reserved activity date, are non-refundable unless filled by another client.
6) Failure to make full payment on your reservation or failure to check in at least 15 minutes prior to departure, or non-participation of a reserved activity are conditions which are considered a cancellation by you, the client and there are absolutely no refunds.
7) Visa or MasterCard may be used for an initial 25% deposit. Remaining balance must be in the form of a personal check, money order or cashier’s check.
Weather delays are possible and various safety factors can adversely affect schedules, trips and itineraries. If such delays or cancellations do occur, Hill Norvell Enterprises, LLC will try to accommodate you with another activity if at all possible. We will make every effort to find another activity or reschedule your fishing trip. If a trip cannot be taken for weather related reasons, we will refund you for that trip or you can apply the money to another activity. You will be responsible for costs incurred for additional lodging or personal expenses due to weather delays or other uncontrollable events. We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance.
Hill Norvell Enterprises, LLC will not assume any responsibility nor shall it be liable for any loss, cancellation, costs, delays, accidents, injury or damage to person or property, or damage, loss or theft of baggage and personal effects arising from or in connection with any of its services. Hill Norvell Enterprises, LLC reserves the right to cancel or alter an itinerary, charter, tour, or cruise as conditions require.